Saturday, October 6, 2012

Food For Thought

2 Corinthians 1:9-11
Yes, we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead, who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver us, you also helping together in prayer for us, but thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the gift granted to us through many.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

John 16:16
A little while, and you will see me no longer; and again a little while, and you will see me.
Psalm 31:9-10
Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am in distress; my eye is wasted from grief; my soul and my body also. For my life is spent with sorrow, and my years with sighing; my strength fails because of my iniquity, and my bones waste away.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go

~Thank you Tressa!

2 comments:

  1. I love you Trinity!
    I hope that these verses can help anyone who needs peace in their heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed to know about these verses. I am struggling very much with loss. God works through good people. Thanks for taking time to list the verses out of the Bible. I am just hurting so much.

      Delete